Oh how I love hosting cookie classes. I have only hosted 5 or 6, but they are by far my favorite! Being a teacher for 9 years, was a true passion of mine. Now, being able to teach people how to decorate cookies, is just as awesome as seeing a child learn. Here are some specifics in regards to how I do my classes. Step 1: Get your group of friends together and think of 3 or 4 dates that work for you all. (Between 3-6 people please)
Step 2: Send me those dates. Through email : email@example.com OR text/phone 913-485-0373
Of which, I will let you know which one works.
Step 3: You all show up to my house on that date and we learn how to decorate cookies!
It's that easy. Plus, you can choose the theme for your night (cookies to match that theme) or I can choose a theme for you. Here are all the other details:
* $35 per person
* A goody bag filled with all things for you to go home and get your cookie decorating on!
* 6+ naked cookies to decorate. This usually ends up being more like 9 cookies that you take home.
* instruction on how to outline, flood, as well as several techniques to get you started impressing your friends and family
* recipes for cookies and frosting
* light appetizers/snacks along with non alcoholic beverages to keep your energy up while you decorate cookies
* hours of creative fun with your friends that you can eat on the way home
This is a fun and different way to spend some time with friends. I will be posting some pics from earlier this Spring from a few classes I had. I think all the ladies that attended would agree, they are a lot of fun.
Check out my cookie class tab on my website to learn more.